Clean Energy Residential FAQ
How much does solar energy cost?
Today, solar costs less than traditional electricity. With Clean Energy Solutions you don't pay for the solar panels or the installation. The only thing that you pay for is the energy that you actually use.
How does solar power work?
1. Solar panels absorb energy from the sun and convert it into DC electricity.
2. The inverter transforms the electric current from the solar panels into AC power for your home
3. AC power then travels to the main electrical panel and is distributed throughout your home.
4. Your home’s electricity meter measures the amount of power your solar system produces during the day.
5. Clean Energy Solutions' performance monitoring system tracks your energy production to ensure it performs at full potential.
What's the environmental impact and benefit of solar energy?
It's huge! The average Clean Energy Solutions solar power system will offset 5.9 tons of CO2 every year. That's 295 tons of CO2 over the next 50 years. That’s like avoiding 650,500 miles driven, planting 17 football fields full of trees or eliminating 291,512 pounds of burned coal.
What if I want to sell my solar home?
We get it. You might not stay in your home for the next 20 years. If you move, we’ll be there to help transfer your solar power system’s contract to the new owners with our customized EZ-Transfer program.
Additional questions about Residential solar energy?
Ask one of our energy consultants. They can give you the answers you need and let you know if your home qualifies for solar.