BUSINESS & GOVERNMENT
How Does A Commercial Solar System Work?
We are a consolidated solar energy provider. We control the entire process from evaluation, design, finance to installation. Every step of the comercial solar process will be managed by one of our commercial experts. Simply put... We are your "One Stop Shop" for commercial solar.
Turn Key Commercial Solar. Our experts will provide you with a FREE Commercial Solar Consultation. We will explain, in detail, the entire commercial solar process as well as perform a utility bill and rate evalution to determine if commercial solar makes financial sense for your company.
Whether you choose a PPA, Cash Purchase, Financed Purchase, or PACE Funding, we have the right program to fit your needs. We will develop a custom financial strategy that best serves your companies objectives.
Engineering & Design
Our expert team of engineers will design a system that will maximize your systems energy production providing the most competitive energy rates while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing design.
Procurement & Construction
We have built strong partnerships with leading suppliers and manufacturers to ensure that you get the optimum combination of value and performance.
Our project managers and installers have over 10 years experience in solar project construction. They are equipped to handle even the most technically sophisticated designs.
Our team of technical experts are available to assist your energy personnel with any questions that might arise with Operations and Maintenance. We work diligently to optimize energy production.
How does solar energy work for your business?
Here is a simple diagram that shows how you can generate your own clean and more affordable energy from sunlight using Clean Energy Solutions solar energy systems for your business.
1. Solar panels absorb energy from the sun and convert it into DC electricity.
2. Since your business runs on alternating current (AC) electricity, the inverter converts the DC electricity generated by the solar panels so it can be used as AC electricity.
3. The AC electricity out from your inverter is then sent to your businesses electrical panel where it in turn powers all that is connected to it, such as lights, computers, machinery, etc.
4. The utility meter measures your energy use. You can be sure that this will go down considerably once your system is in place.
5. Your business is still connected to the grid so when the sun goes down at night you’ll still be powered.
6. Our proprietary monitoring system continuously tracks your system’s energy production and ensures that your solar power system is running smoothly. Should any problem or abnormal circumstance occur, our team will be on it.